[HouTango-L] Tango Carnaval free Milonga, Sat. Apr. 30, Central Market, 1-5pm

Edward Grigassy guitar at texas.net
Fri Apr 29 04:56:52 UTC 2005

Tango Carnaval this Saturday afternoon at HEB Central Market

Hello tangueros and tangueras!  It has been a while since
we played for you at the Cotton Exchange, and we have deeply
missed our regular Milongas there.  Fortunately today we are
pleased to invite everyone to an afternoon Milonga this Saturday
at Central Market.  On Saturday, April 30 from 1 to 5pm, Latin
Carnaval will be playing Argentine Tangos and Valses by Piazzolla,
Villoldo and others.  Of course, there is plenty of food and drink
and social interaction available at this thriving outdoor cafe.
(Yes, we have the same booking agent as the last Saturday afternoon
tango group, which performed superbly, I might add).

H-E-B: Central Market is located at the intersection of Westheimer
and Weslayan roads.  Their phone is (713) 386-1700.  The address
is: 3815 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77027.

http://houtango.com/maps/CentralMarketMap.html

Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you all!

Yours,

Edward Grigassy