[HouTango-L] Robert & Valerie host milonga Saturday night

Robert & Valerie Schoenberg RSchoenberg at technip.com
Thu Mar 17 18:13:42 UTC 2005

Dear Friends,

Valerie and I will host a milonga on Saturday March 19th.
Could you please post/advise the details to others as follows:

Where:		"Dancing for Life" dance studio
		6120 A Richmond Ave
		Houston Tx. 77057

		http://houtango.com/maps/DanceForLifeMap.html

When:		Saturday, march 19th from 9 pm to 1 am.

Cost:		$10 per person

Refreshments:	We will have some wine, sodas, etc. to start
		off with, food and drink contributions are welcome

DJ:		Robert Schoenberg (open to music requests)

Please note, this would be a great opportunity to pre-pay tickets
(there is a discount to pre-pay) for our upcoming AHM  which will
be hosted by Eric Lanoix in Clear Lake..

Thanks for your help!  Hope to see you Saturday night.

Robert