[HouTango-L] Call for demo tango dancers for upcoming All Houston Milonga

Eric Lanoix tanguero_norte at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 06:47:16 UTC 2005

Hello friends,

I am making a call for volunteer tango dancers to demonstrate
their art during the upcoming All Houston Milonga (AHM)
on April 9th. Based on ticket sales so far, we will have a
lot of new/interested people at the AHM. To help them better
understand the several "flavors" of our art form, I am asking for
volunteers to dance a number at the AHM. Houston-area residents
and out-of-town dancers alike are welcome. I am looking for 2-5
couples. People interested should contact me at eric at tangotango.us

For more information about the upcoming AHM, refer to
www.tangotango.us/ahm.html

Thanks

EL

Eric Lanoix