[HouTango-L] Standing United Fundraiser for Huricane Victims Oct. 28th 2005

JDANCECONNECTION at aol.com JDANCECONNECTION at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 16:39:56 UTC 2005

We need your help and support to reach everyone and to possibly inform
all on your site about the event we are having Oct. 28th. We are also
looking for the top Argentine dancers to dance along with us. If you can
Help Spread the word and find that person to represent the Argentine
Tango we would be most appreciative.

Please contact me @ 281 208-0002 or 281 827-2854

Thank You Jose Melendez

Missouri City Dance Sport  Center _www.mcdancesport.com_
(http://www.mcdancesport.com/) 281  208-0002
mailto:info at mcdancesport.com

Come Join Us For a once in a Lifetime  Show

Standing United After Katrina and  Rita

Featuring top dancers from  around the world:

United States Ten Dance International  Standard and Latin Champions:
3 Time World  Representatives for the United  States
Eddy Stutts and Vika Belova

USA World  Country and Western Champion, Representatives, & Captain of  the
USA  Team
Sam Arvidson and Mona  Arvidson
Artistic Dance Director Randall Flinn - Addeum Dance Co.

Former 6 Time USA World Champion in American Rhythm & Smooth
Joe Lozano dancing with Linda Lorelle Channel 2 KPRC

Also featuring:
West  Coast Swing champions- Damon and Lisa D'Amico
Roundrock  Entertainment troups Hip-Hop, Theatrical Lindy Hop
Kevin  King and Patricia Kaniowski - also Kings Dance  Troup
USA 6  time national champions -Randy Ferguson Dancing with- Sandy Seamens
Popp’n  Promotions- Lance and Renee Estridge
>From  Trot Fox -Jason Kaye
Brent  Bourbon and Mellisa Blanco
Victor  Viorel- Irish Tap
Alla  Shariy-Gypsy Dance
Salsa Dance Teams
Guaguanco Dance  Company
Salsa Eddy Dynes -  Teams
and many  more

This event is being held at:
The Cullen Theater
University of Houston- Main Campus
Friday, October 28, 2005
Doors Open at 7:00

Show Starts at 8:00

Proceeds benefit the  Greater Houston Community  Foundation
A 501(c) 3 non profit  organization
Tickets available online at  _www.getquickticks.com_
(http://www.getquickticks.com/)
For more information or to give a sponsorship donation  contact:
Jose Melendez: 281-208-0002 _www.mcdancesport.com_
(http://www.mcdancesport.com/)
Or Amy Goehring:  713-856-8797

Tickets will go on sale, Friday 14th  2005