[HouTango-L] COLOR TANGO ORCHESTRA AND DANCE IS SOLD OUT!! but an exception has just been made for our group for up to 7-8 people going tomorrow by GREYHOUND.

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 21:54:28 UTC 2006

Dear All:

I just spoke with Jesse at Tango Dallas and
she has set aside 7-8 tickets for our group, so we
will be able to go to the Color Tango event in Dallas
for sure, even though the Saturday event is already
completely sold out.  She is setting up some extra
chairs just for us, so we will be OK.  Houston groups
have two tables already. No other groups will be able
to get in at this point, but we must bring cash money
to pick up our tickets  ($35.00) at the door. Bus is
72.00 RT. Gets back at 7:30am Sunday morning.  No
hotel expense at all.

Below is information just sent from Carlos Zarazaga,
President to confirm all of this.

******************
"the event will take place, Sokol Ballroom, at 7448
Greenville Ave, (exit 75 N at Walnut Hill, go East,
cross Greenville, Sokol ballroom is just past
Gershwins restaurant). If you have further questions,
please feel free to call Jessie at (214) 558-3619.
  Looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow.

   Carlos Zarazaga
Tango Argentino Dallas
       President
*****************************

We'll setreserve tickets for all of you. We don't want
to overcrowd the dancing floor. However, we do
wantbeen in touch with Derik
***************

CALL AHEAD 713-522-0888 Cell OR E-MAIL ME
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com AND SHOW UP TOMORROW IF YOU
WANT TO GO WITH US.

We are all meeting beginning at 11:00 am (people from
the Johnson Space Center tango group and Houston tango
people who are coming) for a little informal Tango
Brunch,with some impromptu tango dancing during lunch
at a small Parisian sidewalk cafe here in downtown
Houston, which plays tango music at lunch, bakes its
own fresh croissants, baguette's and has escargot,
onion soup, and hot goat cheese salad on toast, just
exactly like in Paris.  Croissants are one dollar,
onion soup is two dollars, and it makes big sandwiches
for 6.50, so we can take some food with us if we want.
 The cafe is called Le Bec Fin and it is at Milam
Street and Drew Street, right next to the METRO TRAIN
which will take us just one stop direct to the
GREYHOUND BUS terminal.

The web site for Le Bec Fin (downtown at Milam)with a
Map is at:

http://www.lebecfinbakery.com/downtown.htm

Bus leaves at 1:45pm (no reservations required), so we
will leave Le Bec Fin at 12:45pm to allow an hour
before the bus just in case. I will be at Le Bec Fin
at 11:30pm or earlier. Looking forward to seeing you
tomorrow if you can make it. Our little groups is
going to have some fun for sure. Bring some one or two
friends if you like, but let me know how many, because
there are only 7 or 8 tickets available for us total.
Have to give Tango Dallas an exact head count by
tonight or first thing in the morning. See you soon.
A beintot.

Derik
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com
713-522-0888 Cell