[HouTango-L] Always Tango *will* host a Night of Art & Tango this Saturday

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Fri Aug 18 00:39:58 UTC 2006

Contrary to my recent message, it turns out that the Suarezes will be
hosting their regular event this Saturday at the Melody Club.  Joan
Bishop was kind enough to forward me a copy of the flyer:

http://www.houtango.com/docs/AlwaysTangoMelodyClubAugust19th,2006.doc

Always Tango Cordially invites you to enjoy
a night of Art and Tango

Saturday, August 19th,2006
10:00 PM - 2:00 AM

Offering the best dance music

One dance floor will be playing your
All-time favorite tangos and milongas

Art Exhibition

Life drawing artist Jose Montes will be present to create
artwork of the dancers while they are dancing

Raffle and Door Prizes held at 11:30 pm
Price of one admission - $12.00

Dance the night away!

Melody Club