[HouTango-L] Updates for Fandango de Tango 2006 in Austin, TX Nov 22-26

LTDANCERAM at aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Sat Aug 19 04:59:34 UTC 2006

We've updated our Web Site and you  can now download the Brochure,
Registrations forms, and Schedule.  You'll be able to get all
the  information you need about this wonderful event including
teachers pictures.  You can also get instructions for  reservations
at the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark.  Here is the Web Site:
http://www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm

We  wish to announce the 8th Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX,
to be held Nov 22-26.  An  Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango
Introducing  our All-Star Cast of Teachers: Fabian Salas y Carolina
del Rivero, Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi, Alex Krebs y Luciana
Valle, Nito y Elba, Garcia Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza.

"EARLY BIRD" DISCOUNT  DEADLINE IS OCT 1
Only $399 for the entire  event!
$125  Deposit can hold your spot.
Deposit  due by OCT  1, 2006.
Balance  due by NOV  1, 2006  to receive "Early Bird" rate.

The first 100  “Full Tango Pass”  registrations will receive
a FREE ”Fandango  de Tango” T-Shirt.  Also, “Full Tango
Pass” registrations receive early entry to all Milongas.
Although your best  options are the Full Tango Passes we
understand not everyone can attend the  entire event.  We will
also offer additional “A La Carte” options such as “One
Day Only” and “Milonga Only” passes on our web site at
<http://www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm>.

We have  moved our event to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's  Row
Austin, TX 78744
(512)  448-2222
http://www.omniaustinsouthpark.com/

We've arranged for a very  special rate for Fandango attendees.
$89 Single/double/triple/quad room +  tax
You must mention "Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations  early!!
This is a beautiful hotel with great  food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all  who stay at the Hotel!!
Just so you know some of the details  about the Fandango de Tango
Over  100 hours of Tango Dancing FUN!
74 Hours and 5 Levels of Classes  Taught by the Best in the World!!
No Partners  Required!!  Limited  Enrollment!
Plenty of Practice Time. Rest/Practice Intervals are scheduled  between
classes.
Complimentary refreshments will be available between  classes.
*Special  Beginner Classes*
36  Hours or more of Social Dancing
Guest DJ’s
Dancing To The Best  Tango Tunes!
6 Milongas  with seating In-The-Round (great views all around)
Wednesday Night,  Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga, Thursday Night,
Friday Night, Saturday  All-Night, Sunday Night
Fabulous Dance  Performances By The Masters on Sat. Night
Beautiful Austin, Texas will be the host city  for this wonderful dance
experience.
November is a great time to be in  Austin, one of the most beautiful cities
in the U.S.
We've got the  State Capitol, the Univ. of Texas, famous  "6th  St", the TX
Hill  Country, the
Highland lakes area, and all  the live music venues you can handle.

*Spectacular Saturday Night Show  With the Stars*
*Special Beginner Classes for Novice or New Dancers*
*Full  Tango Passes Get Early Entry To Milongas*