[HouTango-L] Roger Soto classes start Thursday, big milonga Friday in private home

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Wed Aug 30 20:12:06 UTC 2006

Here are a couple of items that need a special heads up this week.
Regular weekly schedule coming Real Soon Now... -Lester

Roger Soto writes:

I am pleased to announce that, beginning this Thursday, August
31, we are teaching both beginners and intermediate argentine
tango dancing at the Spanish Institute of Dance. The beginners
class runs from 7 to 8 pm and the intermediate from 8 to 9pm. Both
classes will be taught in four week cycles and will focus on
close embrace, improvisational dancing. No partners necessary,
but a basic skill level in argentinian tango is required for
the intermediate class. Assisting Roger are Mikas and Daniela
who will help in providing personal attention to the student's
needs. Please check the website of the Spanish Institute of Dance
for further details on locations and pricing. We look forward to
seeing all of you who wish to constantly improve your skills and
enjoyment of this wonderful dance!

<http://www.SpanishInstituteofDance.com/classes.html>.

http://houtango.com/maps/SpanishInstituteofDanceMap.html

Roger