[HouTango-L] GROUP DISCOUNT Fri-Sat Ballet Hispanico - Tango-Oriented SPA event at the Wortham

Susan Young susan.young3 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 30 23:41:50 UTC 2006

If you haven't already bought tickets and are interested in a
group discount, call me!  There are plenty of seats available
both days, but more on Saturday, and, since it's in the smaller
Cullen auditorium all seats are good.  Discounted prices (this is
all you pay) range from $24.50 to $38.00 for Mezzanine levels and
Orchestra (except center Orchestra) sections. Right now, there
are 15 seats available in each section, but the group wouldn't
have to sit together. If interested, call me, Susan Young, at
713-467-1656 and tell me which day or better, either day, leave
phone or email.  Once I get 15 people, I'll put you in direct
contact with the ticketing.

It's mostly tango.  Conceived by Ballet Hispanico Artistic Director
Tina Ramirez and choreographed by Graciela Daniele, Luis Perez
and Sergio Trujillo, the evening begins in 1920s Argentina,
and then moves to the immigration waves of the 1950s and the
social clubs of Spanish Harlem. Finally, the performance ends
with present day Hispanic culture.

Best regards,

Susan Young