[HouTango-L] Tango Carnaval, Milonga at Melao's Postponed until August

Edward Grigassy guitar at texas.net
Fri Jul 14 23:22:47 UTC 2006

Hello tango enthusiasts!

Thank you all so much for attending our Milonga at Melao's last
Tuesday night.  It was a wonderful evening in a classy venue and
we had a great time playing for all the dancers and music lovers!

Unfortunately, due to financial and attendance issues, we will
NOT be able to perform there regularly on Tuesdays (as we had
hoped), so at this time we have to postpone next Tuesday's
Milonga until August.  We do plan on organizing a larger event
on a Thursday or Saturday next month so that more people will be
able to participate.

Please communicate this postponement with anyone who might be
planning to attend.  Feel free to contact me for any further
details or questions.

Thank you all,
-- edward

edward grigassy, guitar -- http://guitar.home.texas.net/