[HouTango-L] Amarilla workshop finishes tonight, and kudos from Missouri

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Mon Mar 6 17:15:04 UTC 2006

A quick reminder that the Andres Amarilla & Meredith Klein workshop
finishes with a workshop tonight at David Adickes' Sculpturworxs
studio, 2500 Summer Street, 7:30-9:30pm.  The workshop will
concentrate on Arms Technique & Combinations in Alternative
Embraces (Very Adv).  More info:  Derik at 713-522-0888.
http://houtango.com/pipermail/houtango-l_houtango.com/2006-February/000277.html

With two great workshops in two weeks, Houston is enjoying a
wealth of tango riches.  Below is a note from an out of town
visitor about the Robin Thomas workshop weekend before last.
I am sure the same sentiments are being generated about the Andres
Amarilla workshop going on now.