[HouTango-L] Helios Tango Club starts new cycle on Wednesday (tonight)

Mercy Chen ChenMercy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:56:52 UTC 2007

Helios Tango Club Tango Instruction - Intermediate Level

Wednesdays, August 8, 15, 22, September 5, and 12th

Every session of this class is new material and it can be taken
many times.  The next cycle of classes will focus on building on
the tango fundamentals: improving the quality of each step and
the connection between the partners.  We explore the structure
and technique of tango and keep memorizing patterns to a minimum.

Intermediate Classes

Location: City Dance Studio 5416 Chaucer Dr, Houston, 77005
 - (713) 529-6100
Time: Wednesdays 8pm - 9pm
Rates: $25 for all five classes per person.
$10 per class for drop-in.
Please make checks out to *Helios Tango Club.*

Note: Requirement: Students must be familiar with walking to
the cross, ochos, ocho cortados, and molinetes. Depending on
the balance of leaders and followers, the size of the class is
limited. Please let me know ahead of time if you are interested:
<helios at heliostangoclub.com> or <chenmercy at gmail.com>