[HouTango-L] Valeria's Tango Attitude for Women workshops start tonight

Martin & Natia MartinNatiaTango at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 17:03:13 UTC 2007

Here are the details for the Valeria workshops starting Thursday
night:

Program for Valeria's Tango Attitude for women, a great favorite
with women everywhere! Work on physical and mental attitude
for tango to reach that fine balance between strength, energy
and femininity. Specific work targeting different body areas, as
well as exploring different levels of energy and tango moods with
different music styles. This is a special mind-body woman's time
to find your own style in tango, polish your technique and enjoy
expressing yourself to voluptuous tango music without worrying
about having a partner ...

Workshop 1: Theme is "tango walks & ochos"
Thursday 8-9-07.
8pm to 9:30pm

Workshop 2: Theme is "pivots, turns & voleos"
Saturday 8-11-07
7pm to 8:30pm

Workshop 3: Theme is "axis: in & out, various embellishments"
Sunday 8-12-07
5pm to 6:30pm

Workshop 4: Theme is "rhythmic variations & embellishments"
Monday 8-13-07
7:30pm to 9pm

Each class is $25 per person.  If you register for all 4
classes the package price will be $80.00 please visit our wbsite
http://www.tango-houston.com/ for registration form

Thank you all for your patience, and we are looking forward to
seeing you in class....

Cafe Tango Bar & Studio

Please check out our web site for latest photos, upcoming event(s)
and class schedules  http://tango-houston.com