[HouTango-L] Gorgeous tango shoes

Lidya K. Osadchey lidyao at escapefrc.org
Wed Jan 31 00:09:21 UTC 2007

I wonder if there is anyone out there who would like to purchase
brand new, never worn Argentinean made tango shoes size 1 (41
in US). They are gorgeous!!!  Below is a picture and a website.
Lolo Gerald is very popular with professional dancers, and that
is how I learnt about it.  The listed price in Buenos Aires is
$73 US ( $220 pesos) if anyone wants to order plus postage or a
trip ticket.  I paid $73  when I went to BA, and that is all I
want. Please let me know. Otherwise I am sending them back with
my friends.

Lidya

http://www.lologerard.com/ingles/categoria.php?idCategoria=2

Black leather and chamois leather braid
Art. 407

Lidya K. Osadchey
Chief Executive Officer
ESCAPE Family Resource Center
3210 Eastside
Houston, Texas 77098
713-942-9500
Fax 713-942-0702
E-mail:  <mailto:lidyao at escapefrc.org> lidyao at escapefrc.org

To make a difference in a child's life please partner with ESCAPE by
visiting   <http://www.escapefrc.org/> www.escapefrc.org