[HouTango-L] Dance the Otherness in the Wilderness almost here! A few things to note ...

Laurie Vega LaurieVega at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 14:44:49 UTC 2007

Hello, Tangueros,

March 17 is almost here!!! Spring fever or tango fever in Texas
is getting hot. So, if you need to cool down, relax and breathe
some fresh air, the wilderness at Mother Neff state park near Waco
is the place next Saturday. Learn as well about the otherness in
tango from the founder himself, Andres Sarasua from Buenos Aires.

Be forest friendly, wear green, it is St. Pat's day too. Bring
your coolers, food, and drink. Remember, no alcohol is allowed at
the state park. Remember, the inclement weather or after 9 p.m.
location is in Macgregor, Texas.

If you would like to drive in a caravan Saturday morning, please
email me. Or if you need a ride, let me know, and I will try to
help you.

If you plan to stay overnight, now is a good time to make your
reservation with the Weston Inn www.westoninnandsuites.com or
(254) 840-0444 in Macgregor. The inn is surprisingly very nice,
clean, large and modern for a small town. There will be a rodeo
that weekend so don't wait to make your reservation.

There will be a drawing as well at the forest. Just email me
before Friday, and your name goes into the drawing. Must be
present to win.

For a schedule of all forest tango themed activities and directions
to the park, please go to http://www.nocturnatanto.com/

Chirpy Tangos!

Laurie
(214) 415-5876