[HouTango-L] FLASH: Tango Oblivion Milonga will be held THIS Saturday, March 24th (note date change)

Ilya Karash ilya_karash at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 22:11:51 UTC 2007

Dear fellow Tangueras and Tangueros,

Please note that due to a scheduling conflict, Tango Oblivion
will be held THIS coming Saturday, March 24th, instead of the
usual last Saturday of the month.  We will be returning to a
normal schedule in April with a milonga on Saturday, April 28th.

Thanks to everyone who has helped make this milonga such a great
success.  We're looking forward to hosting all local and visiting
tango dancers this Saturday and at our future events.

We are constantly updating our growing music library (with plenty
of both traditional and progressive tango music) and we are
excited to share it with all our tango dancers.  Music requests
are encouraged and fulfilled.

Tango Oblivion Saturday, March 24th (please note date change for
this month!)  9pm - Midnight

Sonia's World of Dance
5539 Richmond Ave (between Sage and Chimney Rock)
Admission: $10/person at the door
BYOB

For more information, please contact the studio or Ilya at
ilya_karash at yahoo.com.

The studio website is www.soniasworldofdance.com.
http://houtango.com/maps/SoniasWorldofDanceMap.html