[HouTango-L] Workshop with Maximiliano Avila, May 26-27

Martin & Natia MartinNatiaTango at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 15:50:38 UTC 2007

Martin & Natia's Tango
<http://tango-houston.com/img/tango.jpg>

Workshop news for Houston Tango Community

Cafe Tango Bar & Studio is proud to host another
workshop during month of May 2007.  Maximiliano Avila
<http://www.maximilianomartinoavila.blogspot.com> is visiting
Houston for a couple of weeks in May, and we decided it would
be a great opportunity to have Maximiliano teach for the Houston
tango community.  Maximiliano will host milongas with Martin for
the weeks that he is in town.  Saturday 5-26-07, 1pm to 2:30pm
- Beginners tango; 3pm to 4:30pm - Intermediate tango; 5pm to
6:30pm - Advance tango. $25 per person per class, cash only. Sunday
5-27-07 1pm to 2:30pm - Special Advance Class Volcadas & Colgadas -
weight over the partner and weight outside of axis. $25 per person,
cash only.

Maximiliano is available to teach private lessons May 14th through
May 20th.  All classes will take place at the Cafe Tango Bar &
Studio located on 3217 Mercer.  To schedule private lessons, please
contact Martin or Natia. Martin 832-289-8389, Natia 713-560-6695.

Thank you all for your support
Martin and Natia

Please check out our web site for latest photos, upcoming event(s)
and class schedules  http://tango-houston.com