[HouTango-L] new tango fundamentals cycle 7pm, Thursday, May 17

Mikas Kalinauskas mk_piligrimas at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 21:42:03 UTC 2007

New Tango Fundamentals Cycle--7pm, Thursday, May 17

What: Fundamentals of social Argentine tango--the class is designed
for complete beginners, but is also helpful for those who want to work
on the fundamentals.

Where: City Dance Studio in Rice village at 5416 Chaucer Dr. (behind Ruggles)

When: 7pm to 8:30pm, every Thursday, starting May 17, 2007. The
cycle will consist of 6 classes.

Price: $40 for the 6 class cycle; $30 for students; $10 for drop-in class

Expectations: You can expect to play a lot, mess up, make all kinds of
wrong steps, have fun, connect with others, and finally, dance
Argentine tango.

The size of the class is limited and I want to keep the class balanced
between leaders and followers.  Please let me know by email if you
plan to attend to the class by Thursday. Please also let me know
if you plan to lead or follow.

If you have any questions--feel free to call or email me.

Ciao,
Mikas
email: kalimika at gmail.com
cell: 713.447.3378.