[HouTango-L] Fandango De Tango - Early Bird Registration Ends Monday

Ricardo Moncada LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 01:37:34 UTC 2007

LEARN TO DANCE AUSTIN
Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
ph#:  (512) 853-0652
Website:  http://www.FandangoDeTango.com
Email:  <info at FandangoDeTango.com>

9th Fandango  de Tango  in Austin, TX, Nov  21-25, 2007

An  Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango

**QUICK**  FOOTNOTES

*As  long as your envelopes are postmarked by Oct 1 we will count
them as "Early  Bird" registrations.  On Oct 2 the  rates go up!

*We  still have space left in our classes and a $200 deposit will
hold the “ Early  Bird” price for you and the balance isn’t
due until Nov 1.

*Our  online registration system is working great!!  You can get
to it from our web site  at http://www.fandangodetango.com/
Online "Early Bird" registration is  available through Oct 1.
On  Oct 2 the rates go up!

*We've  updated the schedule with the teacher's names in the
appropriate time slots.  We'll be updating the class  titles
later on.

*Even  though you might not be able to take advantage of the
Full or Ultimate Tango  passes, you can still get discounts on
the day passes if you sign up by Oct  1.

*Beginner  Class Special:  A very special  opportunity for
you to kick off your Tango dance instruction with the best in
the world!  Dance Festivals many times cater only to the dancer
with previous knowledge, but we want everyone to  have access to
these wonderful instructors!  Beginner  1 Class Special:  This
includes the  Fri. Beginner Classes.  A great  place to learn
about Argentine Tango and all it’s beauty.  Beginner  1 & 2
Class Special:  This  includes the Fri. & Sun. Beginner Classes.
Adding the Sun Beginner classes gives  you a more in depth look
at the world of Tango.  These classes will be sequential so
you  cannot take the Beginner 2 classes on Sunday without the
Beginner 1 classes on  Friday.  You  can also register for any
of the Milongas with your registration form, or pay at  the door.

*The  Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga is the best.  The food is
fantastic!  Add to that the fact that you don't have to cook,
it's an "all you can eat" buffet prepared by fabulous chefs and
there's Tango music playing for 4 hours for your  dancing pleasure
and you have a very memorable Thanksgiving meal.

*The  Omni Hotel block of rooms reserved for us is quickly
filling  up.  You  must book your room by Oct 29 to receive the
special rate of $89 (if rooms are  still available).

*All  our Milongas will be open to the public.  Come take part in
some fabulous dancing.  Besides  each Milonga being individually
available you can also get an  “All Milonga Pass”  or an
“Almost All Milonga Pass”  (excludes Thanksgiving Brunch
Milonga).  http://www.fandangodetango.com/

Our  All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian  Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Julio  Balmaceda y Corina de la Rosa
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego  di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Nito  y Elba Garcia
Alex  Krebs y Luciana Valle
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza

Over  130 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Including  over 90 hours of Classes and 30 hours of Social Dancing

**6  Levels of Classes **No Partners Required

**Plenty  of Practice Time **Refreshments Provided Between Classes
6  Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving  Brunch,
Thursday,  Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday

Fabulous  Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night

“Early  Bird” Discount Deadline is Oct 1

Use the link below  to reserve your room today.  We’ve  arranged
for more hotel rooms this year.  Last year was a big success and
we anticipate a full house this  year.

http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx

We've also arranged a very special  rate for Fandango attendees.
$89  Single/double/triple/quad room + tax.  You must mention
"Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations early!!  This is
a beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all who  stay at the Hotel!!

Book  by October  29, 2007  to receive this special rate Over  the
last 11 years we’ve organized over 45 Tango events and brought
the best  Tango coaches to Austin.  This will be our 9th year
for the Fandango  de Tango.

Brought  to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo  Moncada, Pres.
More  info at http://www.fandangodetango.com/

E-mail:  info at FandangoDeTango.com
Phone:  512-853-0652.
List Of Useful Links

Our New Web  Site
http://www.fandangodetango.com/
Fandango 2007  Schedule
http://www.learn2dance.com/ScheduleFandango2007.htm

Fandango 2007 Registration  Form
http://www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007REGISTRATION.pdf

Fandango 2007 Online Registration  and Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and skips the  Fandango web site)
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1

Fandango 2007 Front Page of  Flyer
http://www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007FlyerFrontOnly.pdf

Fandango 2007 Host Hotel (direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel
at Southpark Registration)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx

Fandango 2007 Tango Masters  Pictures
http://www.fandangodetango.net