[HouTango-L] Fandango De Tango 2009 in Austin; Only 6 Weeks Till Early Bird Deadline!

Ricardo Moncada LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 04:37:17 UTC 2009

FOOTNOTES:  Fandango De Tango 2009; Only 6 Weeks Till Early  Bird Deadline!

We’ve  had a great kickoff to our registration process.
So  many of you have responded with your registrations and many of you
signed up the  very
FIRST  day!  We’re happy to see you’re as  excited about this event as we
are.
Certainly,  the staff we’ve lined up is one of the best ever!
There  are 4 things we want to make you aware of.
1.     The  “Early Bird” discount deadline is only SIX weeks away.
Deadline is Sep 15,  2009.
2.     A  $200 Deposit can hold your spot.  Deposit due by Sep 15, 2009 and
the balance will be due Oct 15,  2009.
3.     The  Omni Hotel informs us they have seen a substantial amount of
our room block  already taken up!  Make sure you  reserve your rooms as soon
as you can.
4.     We  only have a handful of private lessons left with our wonderful
Tango  Masters!!  Please contact us soon to  set up a lesson.
[http://www.fandangodetango.com/]

The  Event:
11th Annual Fandango De Tango
to be held in Austin, TX Nov 25-29,  2009
“An Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango”

You’ll find  us on the web at [http://www.fandangodetango.com/]

The Tango  Masters:
Introducing our All-Star Cast
Fabian Salas y Lola  Diaz
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina  Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Facundo  Posadas y Christy Cote
Donato Juarez y Carolina del Rivero
George y  Jairelbhi Furlong
Pictures of the Tango Masters are on our web  site.

The  Highlights:
Over 135 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Over 100 hours of Classes  and 35 hours of Social Dancing
**6 Levels of Classes **No Partners  Required
6 Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving Brunch,  Thursday,
Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance Performances  by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night

*On some of  the days we will offer TWO Advanced classes and TWO
Intermediate 2  classes.
*We will have up to SIX ballrooms of instruction going  simultaneously!
*All our Milongas are open to the public.  We have  several DJ’s we’ve
invited to give you the best and most diverse dance  music.
*The fabulous Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga again.  That buffet  is
incredible!  It is one of the best meals you’ll ever have and you  don’t
have to cook.  Plus, we have 4 hours of Tango dance music to work  it off!
*Private lessons with the Tango Masters.  These private lessons  are in
high demand so don’t delay in signing up for one.  Send us an  email at
[mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com] to set up a
time slot.
*Not  only are our Tango Masters fantastic teachers but they are  fabulous
performers, too.
Don’t miss the spectacular Show at our Saturday  Night Milonga where the
Tango Masters will be performing their fabulous  dances.  The Saturday
Milonga and Show is also open to the  public.
*We’ll be offering Beginner classes.  (More info  forthcoming)

The  Hotel:
Our event will again be held at the beautiful Omni Austin Hotel  at
Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744  (512)  448-2222

They’ll be  offering us an exceptional rate of $89 + tax per room, You
must mention  "Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations early!!  This
is a  beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful amenities!  Free
Airport
Shuttle service for all who stay at the Hotel!!

Click on the  Omni LINK below to reserve your room  today.
[http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fand
angodeTango11.aspx]

Book your  room by Nov 2, 2009 to receive this special rate
We’ve arranged for more  hotel rooms this year.  Last year was a big
success and we anticipate a  full house this year.

The  Enrollment:
We have Online Registration available.  Just use this link  below to go
directly to  registration.
[http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1]  Online
Registration

We will  accept credit card payments online.  Only full payments are
available  online.  If you wish to make a $200 deposit to reserve your spot,
you  can register with a check and mail it in by regular  mail.
[http://www.fandangodetango.com/resources/Fandango2009RegistrationForm.pdf]

You can then  mail in your enrollment and payment.

“Early Bird”  Discount Deadline is Sep 15

The  Links:
Our Web Site has the Registration Forms Available for  Download
[http://www.fandangodetango.com/]

Fandango 2009  Online Registration and Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and skips  the Fandango web site)
[http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24]  Online Registration

Fandango 2009  Host  Hotel
[http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/
FandangodeTango11.aspx]
Click  here for a direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at  Southpark
Registration

Fandango 2009  Flyer (Front Page  Only)
[http://fandangodetango.com/resources/Fandango2009FrontLow.pdf] Front  Page

Fandango 2009  Tango Masters Pictures
[http://www.fandangodetango.net/]

The  Organizer:
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin
Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
Over the last 13 years we’ve organized over 48 Tango events and  brought
the best Tango coaches to Austin.  This will be our 11th year  for the
Fandango de Tango.
More info at  [http://www.fandangodetango.com/]
E-mail:   [mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com]
Phone:  512-853-0652.