[HouTango-L] Fandango 2009; Starts In 1 Day; Nov 25-29 In Austin, TX

Ricardo Moncada LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 16:41:31 UTC 2009

[Ricardo's Fandango, now in it's 11th year,  is still effectively
the All Texas Milonga, where people from all the Texas tango
groups get together.  Don't miss it!  --Lester]

We’ll be kicking off the Fandango on  Wed, Nov 26th at 6pm.

We're still taking registrations for the  Fandango.  At this time, it is
too late to mail payments but you can pay at  the event.  Also,
our online registration is working great & it will  save you
time checking in to the event!  You can get to it from our web
site  at www.FandangoDeTango.com .  Use this link if you want
to go directly to  Online Registration .  We’ve had a great
response to the Fandango!  Our  registrations include dancers
from all over the United States and 3 other  countries, too.
It’s going to be a fun time!

We filled up our  room block at The Omni Hotel.  However, the Omni
has graciously increased  our room block so there are now more
rooms available to us at the very special  $89.  A great deal!
Remember, you must request the "Fandango"  discount for this rate.
Use the link below to make your Hotel room  reservations.

Beginner Class Special:  A very special  opportunity for you to
kick off your Tango dance instruction with the best in  the world!
Dance Festivals many times cater only to the dancer with  previous
knowledge but we want everyone to have access to these wonderful
instructors!  For all you more experienced Tango dancers, introduce
your  friends and family to the Tango by referring them to the
Beginner class  options.  This is our chance to share our passion,
and support and grow our  community of dancers!  Beginner 1 Class
Special:  This includes the Fri.  Beginner Classes; a great place
to learn about Argentine Tango and all its  beauty.  Beginner 1 &
2 Class Special:  This includes the Fri. &  Sun. Beginner Classes.
Adding the Sun Beginner classes gives you a more in  depth look
at the world of Tango.  These classes will be sequential so you
cannot take the Beginner 2 classes on Sunday without the Beginner
1 classes on  Friday.

The Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga is the best.  The food  is
fantastic--it's an "all you can eat" buffet prepared by fabulous
chefs—add to  that the fact you don’t have to cook, and
there's 4 hours of Tango music playing  for your dancing pleasure.
The result is a very memorable Thanksgiving  experience.

Our DJ’s for our Milongas will be:  Steve Brown, Phyllis
Wlliams, Gregory Lordi, & Laura Pellegrino All our Milongas will
be  open to the public.  Come take part in some fabulous dancing.
You can  pay for each Milonga individually at the event or online
if you want to avoid  the lines.  You can also get an “All
Milonga Pass” which includes all SIX  Milongas!

We are keeping our teachers busy with lots of group  classes,
so there are only a handful of private lessons available with
our  wonderful Tango Masters!!

The Event:
11th Annual Fandango De  Tango
to be held in Austin, TX Nov 25-29, 2009
“An Immersion in the Art of  Argentine Tango”

You’ll find us on the web at  www.FandangoDeTango.com

The Tango Masters:
Introducing  our All-Star Cast
Fabian Salas y Lola Diaz
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda  Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Facundo Posadas y Christy Cote
Donato Juarez y  Carolina del Rivero
George y Jairelbhi Furlong
Pictures of the Tango  Masters are on our web site.

The Highlights:
Over 135 hours of  Tango Dancing Fun!
Over 100 hours of Classes and 35 hours of Social  Dancing
**6 Levels of Classes **No Partners Required
6 Milongas:   Wednesday, Thanksgiving Brunch, Thursday,
Friday, Saturday All-Night,  Sunday
Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat.  Night

*On some of the days we will offer TWO Advanced classes and  TWO
Intermediate 2 classes.
*We will have up to SIX ballrooms of instruction  going simultaneously!
*All our Milongas are open to the public.  We have  several DJ’s we’ve
invited to give you best and most diverse dance  music.
*The fabulous Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga again.  That buffet is
incredible!  It is one of the best meals you’ll ever have and you don’t  have to cook.  Plus, we have 4 hours of Tango dance music to work it  off!
*Private lessons with the Tango Masters.  These private lessons are  in
high demand so don’t delay in signing up for one.  Send us an email at
info at FandangoDeTango.com  to set up a time slot.
*Not only are our Tango  Masters fantastic teachers but they are fabulous
performers, too.
Don’t miss  the spectacular Show at our Saturday Night Milonga where the
Tango Masters will  be performing their fabulous dances.  The Saturday Milonga
and Show is also  open to the public.
*We’ll be offering Beginner classes.  Beginner Class  Special:  A very
special opportunity for you to kick off your Tango dance  instruction with the
best in the world!  Dance Festivals many times cater  only to the dancer with
previous knowledge, but we want everyone to have access  to these wonderful
instructors!  Beginner 1 Class Special:  This  includes the Fri. Beginner
Classes.  A great place to learn about Argentine  Tango and all it’s beauty.
Beginner 1 & 2 Class Special:  This  includes the Fri. & Sun. Beginner Classes.  Adding the Sun Beginner  classes gives you a more in depth look at the
world of Tango.  These  classes will be sequential so you cannot take the
Beginner 2 classes on Sunday  without the Beginner 1 classes on Friday.

The Hotel:
Our event  will again be held at the beautiful Omni Austin Hotel at
Southpark
4140  Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744  (512) 448-2222
They’ll be offering us  an exceptional rate of $89 + tax per room, You must
mention "Fandango" for  discount. Make your reservations early!!  This is a
beautiful hotel with  great food and wonderful amenities!  Free Airport
Shuttle service for all  who stay at the Hotel!!

Click on the Omni logo below to reserve  your room today.

Book your room by Nov 2, 2009 to receive this  special rate
We’ve arranged for more hotel rooms this year.  Last year  was a big
success and we anticipate a full house this year.

The  Vendors:
These vendors offer some of the best selections in shoes and dance  attire
available!
Tango Splash  Clothing, shoes, music, jewelry and many  other Tango items.
www.tangosplash.com
Jorge Nel Dance Designs   Tango, Salsa and Ballroom Shoes. AKA "Mr Tango
Shoes"
www.tangoinmiami.com

The Enrollment:
We have  Online Registration available.  Just use this link below to go
directly to  registration.
Online Registration
We will accept credit card payments  online.  Only full payments are
available online.  If you wish to make  a $200 deposit to reserve your spot, you
can register with a check and mail it  in by regular mail.
Click here to download a Registration Form.  You can  then mail in your
enrollment and payment.

“Early Bird” Discount  Deadline is Sep 15

The Links:
Our Web Site has the Registration  Forms Available for Download
www.FandangoDeTango.com

Fandango  2009 Online Registration and Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and  skips the Fandango web site)
Online Registration

Fandango 2009  Host Hotel
Click here for a direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
Registration

Fandango 2009 Flyer (Front Page Only)
Front  Page

Fandango 2009 Tango Masters  Pictures
http://www.fandangodetango.net

The  Organizer:
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin
Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
Over the last 13 years we’ve organized over 48 Tango events and brought
the best Tango coaches to Austin.  This will be our 11th year for the
Fandango de Tango.

More info at http://www.FandangoDeTango.com/
E-mail:  info at FandangoDeTango.com
Phone: 512-853-0652