[HouTango-L] Houston Tango Festival, Jan. 14-18, 2009--request

Mikas K kalimika at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 22:07:06 UTC 2009

Dear Houston Tango Friends,
We would like to warmly invite you to participate in the Houston Tango
Festival.

The festival takes place Jan. 14-18 and registration is now open. The early
bird discount continues until Dec. 1. All the details about the festival can
be found at www.houstontangofestival.com.

The theme for this year's festival is the Three Graces. According to ancient
Greek mythology, these goddesses make celebrations special. They embody what
we want to create for our festival - an atmosphere where beauty, joy and
good cheer are present for all.

The Houston tango community's support, kindness and dedication have made
this festival a success for the last two years and have inspired dancers
from around the United States to travel to Houston. We would love your help
in making the next Houston Tango Festival just as special.

Here is how you can join in creating a festival to remember:

1. Register: Early registration will save you money and help us plan the
event. You can register here:
http://www.houstontangofestival.com/registration.html.
2. Invite: Invite your tango friends from near and far. The festival is a
celebration of tango in Houston and there is nothing like sharing your
passion with friends. Here is the festival's invitation video with the theme
of Three Graces: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS4b55GNvh4.

3. Host: We are looking for Houston tango lovers who can host out-of-town
guests. Many wonderful dances will travel to Houston if they can find a
place to stay for a few nights. It's an opportunity to make new tango
friends and show-off our famous Texas hospitality. The hosts will receive a
discount on the Full Pass or Milonga Pass. Please email Antje at
kaliantje at gmail.com if you can offer a bed, couch, or spot on the floor to a
festival guest, and to find out the details about the host discount.

We are looking forward to an amazing event, hosted by a generous and
cohesive community, that will leave us Houstonians and our guests touched by
the magic of the Three Graces.

Warm hugs,
Houston Tango Festival Team
www.houstontangofestival.com