[HouTango-L] Betty Erney

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Mon Dec 5 16:42:18 UTC 2011

Dear Houston Tangueros/as,

At some point over the years, I had a Betty Earney on this tango email
list.  Yesterday this headline was on the home page of chron.com, and
while reading it I realized this might be the Betty Earney who danced
Argentine tango at some time.  I don't believe I ever met her in person.
This Betty sure sounds like the kind of woman who likes to dance
Argentine tango.  If anyone can make the connection between this Betty
Earney and Argentine tango in Houston, would you please let me know?

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Family-mourns-homeowner-who-shot-at-robbers-then-2342801.php

Thanks!

Lester