[HouTango-L] Fandango De Tango Early Bird Discount Ends On Sep 15th

LTDANCERAM at aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 17:02:40 UTC 2012

Fandango De Tango, Nov  21-25, 2012
http://www.FandangoDeTango.com

Held at the  brand new Omni Dallas Hotel in downtown Dallas, TX!
Omni Dallas Hotel -  Fandango de Tango

September 15th is the deadline to receive the best rates for the
14th Annual Fandango De Tango.

We've provided two options for  registering:

Online from our website. Click here to register.
http://www.fandangodetango.com/registration.html

OR

By Snail Mail. You can print a copy of the registration form
from our website.

Click here to download the form.
http://www.fandangodetango.com/Fandango2012REGISTRATION.pdf

Earlybird Deadline is Sept. 15th, 2012.

Don't miss this amazing  event in it's 14th year at a new location
this year.  The "brand new" Omni  Dallas Hotel in Dallas, TX will
be our venue for the event.
http://www.omnihotels.com/findahotel/dallashotel/meetingfacilities/fandangodetango11.aspx

The Omni Dallas has provided our attendees an amazing rate of
$99 single/double until October 29th. You must mention "Fandango"
to get this great rate. We are expecting our room block to fill
up fast, so book early and don't miss out.

Our stellar staff will be returning for 2012; Fabian Salas y  Lola
Diaz, Guillermo Merlo & Fernanda Ghi, Diego de Falco y Carolina
Zokalski, George Furlong y Jairelbhi Furlong and Carlos Barrionuevo
y Mayte  Valdes.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or  concerns
at <Dance at FandangoDeTango.com>

or phone (512) 853-0652.

Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
Learn To Dance Austin