[HouTango-L] It's Baaaack - Tango Houston Sunday Night Milonga at Matisse

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Wed Jan 21 18:42:52 UTC 2004

"Tango Houston" <info at tangohouston.org> writes:

The Grand Return! Tango Houston celebrates the re-opening of
our popular Sunday Night Milonga at Cafe Matisse this Sunday at
8:00pm. We've waited several months for the reorganization of
our favorite little downtown cafe, and they are finally ready to
welcome us back. This is a beautiful space, with a great ambience,
and an excellent tango feeling!

Please join us Sunday night for good food and drink, great company,
and the best music in town, along with our beloved hosts Jimmie
and Karen. Cafe Matisse (also soon to be known as "Java Cafe"),
has been a great supporter of Argentine Tango in Houston, and
has proven to be "THE PLACE" that everyone loves.

Entrance fee is $3.00 for members, and $5.00 for
non-members. First-time visitors get in free. Membership in Tango
Houston is only $15.00 right now, and that will get you benefits
through the end of March, 2005.

Cafe Matisse is at 114 Gray, near Bagby, just across from
"Houston Soul Food". Parking is across the street, on the
corner. If you need assistance, or an escort, please call the
cafe at 713-942-8600, or call me at 281-731-5237, and we'll be
glad to help.

    http://houtango.com/maps/CafeMatisseMap.html

And keep in mind Tango Houston's Valentines Milonga coming up
February 15, featuring Glovertango, with Glover Gill and his
entire orchestra! Details coming soon!

Regards,

Michael Figart II
info at tangohouston.org