[HouTango-L] Carlos Gavito: a friend and a tango master is gone

Orlando Budini orlandobudini at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 19:16:31 UTC 2005

A year ago I' had the promise of Carlos Gavito, my friend of many milongas, to come to Houston and teach in Metatango Festival, unfortunatelly a serious health problem forvided us to learn and have the company of one great men and master. Today I' m deeply sorry to inform to all Houston's Tango community that CARLOS GAVITO passed away this morning after a brave and long battle for his life. His passing is a sensible lost for his family, his friends, his admirers and ... EL TANGO!.   Adios Milonguero!!,  Orlando Budini