[HouTango-L] Fandango de Tango 2006, About 4-weeks left for Early Bird Reg.

LTDANCERAM at aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 18:23:34 UTC 2006

LEARN TO DANCE AUSTIN
Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
8910 Research  Blvd. #E-1
Austin, TX  78758
ph#:  (512) 450-0200
Website:  _www.learn2dance.com_ (http://www.learn2dance.com/)
Email:  _info at learn2dance.com_ (mailto:info at learn2dance.com)
"EARLY BIRD" DISCOUNT  DEADLINE IS OCT 1
Only $399 for the entire  event!
$125  Deposit can hold your spot.  Deposit  due by OCT  1, 2006.
Balance  due by NOV  1, 2006  to receive "Early Bird" rate.

Registrations  have been coming in fast for our 8th Fandango de  Tango
to  be held Nov 22-26 in Austin, TX.
An  Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango
All-Star  Cast of Teachers
Fabian  Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Alex  Krebs y Luciana Valle
Nito  y Elba  Garcia
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza
Here is the Web Site:
_www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm_ (http://www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm)

The  first 100 “Full Tango Pass”  registrations will
receive a FREE ”Fandango  de Tango” T-Shirt.  Also,
“Full Tango Pass”  registrations receive early entry to
all Milongas.  Although your best  options are the Full Tango
Passes we understand not everyone can attend the  entire
event.  We will also offer additional “A La Carte”
options such as “One Day Only” and “Milonga Only”
passes on our website at _www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm)

We have  moved our event to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's  Row
Austin, TX 78744
(512)  448-2222
_www.omniaustinsouthpark.com_ (http://www.omniaustinsouthpark.com/)

We've arranged for a very  special rate for Fandango attendees.
$89 Single/double/triple/quad room +  tax You must mention
"Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations  early!!  This is
a beautiful hotel with great  food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all  who stay at the Hotel!!
Just so you know some of the details  about the Fandango
de Tango Over 100  hours of Tango Dancing FUN!  74 Hours
and 5 Levels of Classes Taught by the  Best in the World!!
No Partners  Required!!  Limited  Enrollment!  Plenty of Practice
Time. Rest/Practice Intervals are scheduled  between classes.
Complimentary refreshments will be available between  classes.
*Special  Beginner Classes* 36 Hours or  more of Social Dancing
Guest DJ’s Dancing To The Best Tango  Tunes!  6 Milongas  with
seating In-The-Round (great views all around) Wednesday Night,
Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga, Thursday Night, Friday Night,
Saturday  All-Night, Sunday Night Fabulous  Dance Performances
By The Masters on Sat. Night Beautiful Austin, Texas will be the
host city  for this wonderful dance experience.  November is a
great time to be in  Austin, one of the most beautiful cities
in the U.S.  We've got the  State Capitol, the Univ. of Texas,
famous  "6th  St", the TX Hill  Country, the Highland lakes area,
and all  the live music venues you can handle.

*Spectacular Saturday Night Show  With the Stars*
*Special Beginner Classes for Novice or New Dancers*
*Full  Tango Passes Get Early Entry To Milongas*