[HouTango-L] Thanks to the Houston Tango community

Martin & Natia MartinNatiaTango at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 04:02:28 UTC 2007

First of all,  Martin and I would like to say thank you to Diego
& Monica, Pam & Darryl, Norman and many other super heroes who
helped us complete the Cafe Tango Bar & Studio.  We love ya and
really do appreciate all your help.

Now...... Thank you to all who supported and participated in the
Pampa and Valeria workshops.  Your enthusiasm got us through the
rigorous schedule and motivated us to finish the additional room
to celebrate the success of the show during the weekly milonga.
Big thank you to Pampa and Valeria -- beautiful people and
beautiful dancers.

We are back to our regular schedule.  Martin and I will be teaching
our group classes starting Wednesday 4-25-07.

Wednesdays at the studio
8-9pm - Free Introduction to Tango

Thursdays at the studio
8-9pm - Beginners Tango
$15 single class or $48 for package of 4 lessons

Fridays at the studio
7-8pm - Intermediate Tango
$15 single class or $48 for package of 4 lessons
8-9pm - Advance Tango
$10 each person

Every Saturday at the studio MILONGA
9pm to 12am
$10 entrance fee
BYOB
Snacks & beverages provided

Thank you,
Martin & Natia

Please check out our web site for latest photos, upcoming event(s)
and class schedules. http://tango-houston.com