[HouTango-L] Nuevo Tango Workshop with Andres Sarasua, April 14

Martin & Natia MartinNatiaTango at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 04:28:26 UTC 2007

Greetings,

Another announcement for workshop !!!!  We welcome Andres Sarasua
from Buenos Aires, http://www.elotrotango.com.ar/ , to come to
our studio and present us with a Nuevo Tango Workshop.  Andres is
visiting Dallas for workshops, and Martin and I decided to take
this opportunity and let Houston take advantage of this fantastic
instructor to enlighten Houston.

Nuevo Tango Worskshop - Andres Sarausa
Saturday 4-14-07
1pm to 2:30 pm - Beginners Tango
3pm to 4:30 pm - Intermediate Tango
$20.00 each class

Sunday 4-15-07 - Andres is available for private lessons.
$70 per hour.  to schedule a private lesson please contact me
(natia) via email or telephone 713-560-6695

Andres will also cohost the Milonga that night at the Cafe
Tango Studio.  I know, the month of April is packed with guest
instructors, but hey, this is a sign of growth for Houston's Tango
Community.  We welcome different instructors who are interested
to share their knowledge with us, and to help us develop a wider
spectrum of tango.

Registration forms for Andres class are not necessary.  Please
arrive at the studio a couple of minutes early and I will take
care of the fees.  We welcome you all to take a chance, expand
your horizons and take a class with Andres.

For more information on Andres, please visit our website
http://www.tango-houston.com/

ps........don't forget Pampa and Valeria will be in houston,
a couple of days after Andres.

Thank you all for your support,

Martin and Natia

Please check out our web site for latest photos, upcoming event(s)
and class schedules  http://tango-houston.com