[HouTango-L] Tango Houston annual meeting, and thank you from Always Tango

A. Lester Buck III buck at compact.com
Tue May 22 14:47:55 UTC 2007

Tango Houston holds its annual meeting this Thursday-

Ron Jones writes:

Tango Houston will hold its annual meeting on Thursday, May 24, 8pm
at Te House of Tea, 1927 Fairview St. This is a great opportunity
for anyone interested in contributing to tango in Houston.

http://www.houtango.com/maps/TeHouseofTeaMap.html

===========================

From: Always Tango <alwaystango at yahoo.com>
Subject: Thank you for your continous support...

Dear Tango Community,

We want to thank you each and every one of Always Tangos'
supporters for being part of the Tango workshops and Milonga
this past weekend. Our special guests Tete Rusconi and Silvia
Ceriani were very impressed with our Tangueros. This was a great
opportunity for us to indulge in the cultural significance of
the art of Tango with the "Masters of Argentine Tango."

This event wouldn't have been a success without a great organizer
like Joan Bishop and her volunteers from the Houston Argentine
Tango Association. Always Tango had the honor to assist H.A.T.A. in
this exceptional and memorable event.

We would also like to thank our community supporters Meche Acuna,
Mercy Chen, Victor Collins, Ilya Karash, Oscar Lopez-Gamundi,
Mauro Gonzalez, Mikas Kalinauskas, and Rafael Noguerol for their
commitment.

Your friends,

Alicia & Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos and Alicia Suarez